TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for staff

Go down

Application for staff Empty Application for staff

Post by le0ne Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:44 am

Staff Applicants

We thank you in regard for reading this post. This information is essential when posting a official Staff Application.
To make this as effortless as possible, here's a step-by-step tutorial for making a correct topic:

Topic title: Staff Application - [In-game name] - [Function you're applying for]
Topic content:

Part 1
What's your time zone?: Gulf Time Zone  UTC+04:00
Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes, i Played Many other servers and was once co-owner
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: for a day almost
How many hours do you normally play daily?: usually 5 hours +
Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: yes, i help people in need, even though im new i give stuff who is in need more than me.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : i think that i would be good addition to the TorvaRev staff team because i can help them out with things they need help with, for example Tickets. i can take tickets for them and save them time to do thier work in server, like helping people.
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes, for example, if there was a scammer, i will investigate the situation to the next level and return the items to its owner whether it was stolen or not.

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: investigate the situation to find out who was scammed and how.
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: i would treat them how i would treat any other player because everyone has the same level including me.
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: i will take control over it and ask them if they can argue somewhere else.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: Give them guides from the internet that can help them with what they need.

We wish you all good luck!

Regards,
Coder Alex & Owner FatalSalmon

le0ne

Back to top Go down

Application for staff Empty Re: Application for staff

Post by Robbie Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Please use the correct title format as listed below,

Topic title: Staff Application - [In-game name] - [Function you're applying for]

And also only put, Part 1 and Part 2 in your application. The rest is not needed.

Robbie

Back to top Go down