TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator Empty Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator

Post by Peepae Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi,

I am Luc and I am from the Netherlands, I am 18 years old and following a study in economy Smile.

Part 1
What's your time zone?: GMT +1
Do you have previous staff experience?:  Yes on 1 RSPS Server I made myself and Shaiya Private Servers and made them.

How long have you been with TorvaRev?: 1 day Very Happy (Will probably have to be apart longer of this community but I'll just try. )

How many hours do you normally play daily?: 3-4

Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?:  I will be!

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : I'm active and I will try to help out as much as possible, I am a very nice a person and I would like to help.

Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: I tell him I feel sorry for him, I will ask him for information with a screen and then I will tell him I will contact an admin about the matter.

Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: I will give him a warning.

There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?:  I will ask them to calm down, otherwise I would need to give them a mute.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: I ask for help from an admin.

Greetings,

Luc aka Peepae Smile

Peepae

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator

Post by Fatalsalmon Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Very nice Application, Peepae. I will consider your proposal to join the staff team once we have gained more players. Keep up the awesome work!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator Empty fucking shit cunt

Post by albertronzz Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:43 am

fuck you fatal u hunk of shit me and xxxx were here for 3 weeks busting ass and u recruit some shit cunt who was on for 1 day ...

albertronzz

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Peepae - Moderator

Post by Peepae Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Albert,

He has not recruit me, it clearly states, he will take it into consideration.

Kind regards,
Luc

Peepae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down