TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Berckawits - Moderator/Admin

Go down

Staff Application - Berckawits - Moderator/Admin Empty Staff Application - Berckawits - Moderator/Admin

Post by Berckawits Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:08 am

What's your time zone?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Do you have previous staff experience?: I do not have staff experience on Runescape private servers. Although, I have been admin/owner of many servers associated with different games such as Minecraft.

How long have you been with TorvaRev?: I joined quite recently, but am enjoying myself a lot so far!

How many hours do you normally play daily?: I can play anywhere from 2-10 hours a day (Average is around 4-5)

Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: I am very strong at helping members In-Game. However, I do need to improve on being active on the forums but with the website linked to my phone that should be no issue, and will be able to be active for more time throughout the day when I am away from my keyboard.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : I would be a great member to have on staff because I am a very personal person, I engage and listen actively to all conversations and have had lots of experience with customer service as I am a server at many popular restaurants such as Earls and Cactus Club. I am also able to assist in any new additions to the server as well as discovering new innovative ways to attract many more players.

Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes, I am familiar with TorvaRev's rules. To deal with a player that has broken the rules you must give them a verbal warning. after abusing the rules yet again the player will get a written warning (I.E on forums) describing what they did wrong and what the disciplinary action will be if they have another offense. The third action would be to remove the player from the server for a certain period of time or permanently. If the player returns after the suspension and commits another offence they will be IP banned from the server. This process is the process that the Human Resources department in companies structure their disciplinary measures.

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: Most scams are a result of the players stupidity. I would engage in the conversation with the victim and assess the severity of the issue. If the issue catches my full attention through video proof or the criminal admitting their fault I will be able to take further action to discipline the party in question.

Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: Even-though this is your friend, when you are on the server you are on duty working which means you will discipline your friend just like any other player on the server.

There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I would send out a verbal warning to all parties involved threatening a timed mute. If the situation does not sort itself out quickly I would mute the parties involved for a certain amount of time.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: I would assist them to the best of my capabilities. If the situation is not resolved I will seek assistance from another one of our staff members and let the player know how to do it or who will be assisting them further.

Thank you for reviewing my application!

Berckawits

Back to top Go down