TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator Empty Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator

Post by Robbie Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Part 1
What's your time zone?: GMT (United Kingdom)
Do you have previous staff experience?: No.
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: 3 days
How many hours do you normally play daily?: 12 - 16
Are you an active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: I am active in game but I dont really come on the forums as much as a staff should.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team?: I am kind and I am great at finding bugs. Along with these traits I am hard working and respectful towards everyone. I do not argue much and when I do, I do it as a joke. I may have broken the rules once but I have learnt my lesson and I wish to help this community as much as possible.
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes.

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: I will ask if they have proof that they was scammed, I will also ask the scammer how he obtained the items that was scammed. If it comes to my concern that they have been scammed, I will ask Alex or FatalSalmon to check the logs to check if my judgement was correct.
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: No matter who they are, rule breaking is not allowed, I will tell them to stop breaking the rules while giving them a black mark and if they continue I'll tell higher staff to give them the correct punishment.
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I will tell them to stop arguing in yell as the yell command should not be used for that purpose. If they continue I will tell higher staff their names so they can deal with this situation correctly.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: Depending on how serious this problem is, I will ask someone else to help them. For example, If it was something with a broken shop or a glitched item, I will tell the owners but if it is something like finding where something is that I have no knowledge of I will ask the server.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator

Post by Fatalsalmon Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Robbie as a Moderator you're there to supervise players and let the Admin+ staff deal with serious matters. An example would be "The arguing in cc" You have the ability to give players warnings and if they don't listen or keep braking a rule it is a possibility of 1. Getting a blackmark 2. Mute 3. Ban. I feel like you should play longer and gain more experience with communicating with players. Overall you're a great guy, thanks for the application but currently I can't approve of it. Try again on a later date.

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Robbie - In-Game Moderator

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Aw, ok.

Thank you for reading it,
-Robbie

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:33 am

I believe also you haven't got the potential of what it takes, you help people which is great, but you've made mistakes, such as breaking rules.

Following the rules would have to be the most important part of being a member of our staff team, and to be a rule breaker and responsible for a community could lead to a disaster, i'm sure you can understand.

Keep up the hardwork you're putting into active gameplay, helping others, follow the ::rules and you might gain some respect and trust upon the server Smile

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down