TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator Empty Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator

Post by Neacail Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello guys hope everyone is alright and i finally got some courage to post my staff application here. Thanks for reading . Smile

Part 1
What's your time zone?: My Time Zone is UTC+01:00.
Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes i do have some previous staff experience.
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: I don't know exactly how much i've been on the server but i think i have been on for 4 to 5 days for sure Smile.
How many hours do you normally play daily?: I normally play for 5-6 hours.
Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: Yes i am.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? :
I think that i would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team because i am friendly, I can be helpful to both staff and normal players and now i think that i now know alot of things about the server
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes i do

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: The first thing that i would do is talk to the scammed person about the items that have been lost and who scammed him. Then i'll try to talk to the person who scammed the other player and i will try to tell him the reason why he did that and if he did it for fun or has no good excuse i'll put him to jail till the owners come online and can choose what they do with him.The next thing i would try to do is try to give his item's back to the person who got scammed.
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: I think that every player must treated the same way and even if he is your friend so this applies to every player in TorvaRev who breaks the rules. I will give them a total of 3 warnings but if they keep on breaking the rule's i'll have to jail them or ban them. I'll give him/her the first warning to stop breaking the rules and tell him/her to read the rules. If he/she keeps on doing the same thing i will give him/her another warning and if i'll see him/her keep on doing that i'll give him/her his last and final warning and if he/she keeps on doing it i think he/she deserved a jail or a ban.
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I'll tpa both of the person to me and try to solve the problem.I'll hear their both reasons while trying to solve an arrangement for both of them but if they insist on keeping yelling at each other i'll have to temporary mute them so they can calm down.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: I'll understand the situation that he's in and if there is nothing that i can do i need to talk with other people that have access.I have to tell him to be patient since i don't have access and tell him that we will try our best to assist you .

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator

Post by Chaps07 Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Strongly suggest Neacail as a server moderator, He is well equiped with the several skills,

-Active
-Helpful
-Polite, has excellent morals and enthusiasm to do anything in his power to help the server in anyway possible.

Love the attitude and outcome from this player,
Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Neacail - In-Game Moderator

Post by Neacail Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Chaps07 wrote:Strongly suggest Neacail as a server moderator, He is well equiped with the several skills,

-Active
-Helpful
-Polite, has excellent morals and enthusiasm to do anything in his power to help the server in anyway possible.

Love the attitude and outcome from this player,
Thanks, Chaps07

Thanks mate i really appreciate it Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Anthone Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Congratz you were the first i met and you were very nice and helpful gz again and you deserve it!

Sir Anthone

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Sir Anthone wrote:Congratz you were the first i met and you were very nice and helpful gz again and you deserve it!

Thanks buddy im glad that i could have helped you Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum