TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Drake - In-Game Moderator

Go down

Staff Application - Drake - In-Game Moderator Empty Staff Application - Drake - In-Game Moderator

Post by Drake Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello,

My names CJ, im 18 and from New Zealand. I work full time.

Part 1
What's your time zone?: GMT +12

Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes I was once a Moderator for a rsps a couple of years ago until the owner decided to pull the plug. I enjoyed helping the community and build a lot of great friendships and trust among the other players.

How long have you been with TorvaRev?: A week now, I almost have all my levels at 99, currently working on dungeoneering.

How many hours do you normally play daily?: around 5 hours during the week after work, but during the weekends i'd be on all day.

Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: I've had a problem registering to the forums. My username in game is "Drake", but when I registered the said my username has already been taken. I just signed up with the new name "Drakee" so from now on I will try my best to be an active and helpful member.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : Yes I am a super donator and enjoy playing the server. Also because of my timezone (GMT +12) I am usually on the server alone and there are no other staff. It would be good when these new players jump on that at least one staff member is online (ME).

Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Yes I'd start off with giving them a warning. If this continues I'd then be forced to give them either a black mark or mute them. If this continues I'd have to ban them.

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: I'd ask them for a screen shot and specific details on the items he got scammed. I would then report the event to an admin who would be more suited to deal with the matter.

Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: Give them a warning or if the matter is substantial I would give them a black mark. Just because we are friends doesn't mean my responsibilities don't count.

There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: Ask them to relax, try to help them out. Otherwise mute the player.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: Report theis event to a admin who has the authority to help out this player.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down