TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions

3 posters

Go down

My suggestions  Empty My suggestions

Post by Neacail Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello guys hope everyone is doing great,
I was talking to chaps07 about any suggestions and he seems he liked my ideas so i decided to post everything on here.
Here are some events:

Hide and seek :
I think it would be great if an event like this happened.I think that an admin/mod/owner should go to a place and hide while giving us riddles to try and find him and the one who does gets a price, I think this is straightforward but i think that an annoucment should made an hour or 30 minutes before the event takes place so if possible more players can attend to it.

Party Drops(Or random drops) :
I think this is pretty straightforward too. I think that someone should drop cool items in a place and it could be an awesome event but i don't think you should do alot of these events since it will make the game easier considering the items you are giving to us players.

Now this is all of the ideas i come with an event and the other thing that I've got in mind is about PVP or pk. I think everyone loves to compete to other people by pvp so i thought that maybe a leaderboard is made up for pvp. Lets say for example I'm fighting Another player i think a yell in the game should announced for example : Neacail and Paul began fighting each other.Who will win? and once the battles finish a yell should be made to tell us who the victor was and a win should be added to the leaderboard . I don't think that only wins should be made even losses.For example i'm trying to show you how to format should be
Players   Wins Losses No of fights
1.Neacail   1      0            1
2.Paul       0       1            1

Sorry if i didnt express myself but i've tried telling you the idea now its up to you guys.
Thanks for reading and i hope i didn't waste your time Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

My suggestions  Empty Re: My suggestions

Post by Chaps07 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Aslong as the drops don't effect the eco, it's a good suggestion open to all opinions!

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Chaps07 wrote:Aslong as the drops don't effect the eco, it's a good suggestion open to all opinions!

Yea obviously it musn't affect the eco Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatalsalmon Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:37 pm

I like both suggestion, however If you guys want to have a drop part I think it should be put together by non-staff players. I do like the hide-in-seek suggestion I will talk to Alex about it. Thanks for the feed-back!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Fatalsalmon wrote:I like both suggestion, however If you guys want to have a drop part I think it should be put together by non-staff players. I do like the hide-in-seek suggestion I will talk to Alex about it. Thanks for the feed-back!

Sincerely,
               Fatalsalmon

Sure if i'll get sucessfull in the game i can host any drop party's.
Thanks for reading!

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:31 pm

All the best for future reference Neacail, Even if you think of previous experiences, you'll come up with some great ideas in reference to this post, love the imagination you're holding back!

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Chaps07 wrote:All the best for future reference Neacail, Even if you think of previous experiences, you'll come up with some great ideas in reference to this post, love the imagination you're holding back!

Thanks, Chaps07

Thanks buddy if i have some new suggestions i'll post them here for sure Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down