TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.

5 posters

Go down

List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.  Empty List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.

Post by Chaps07 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Thieving

Okay so the last two stalls have the same price items, i think being they're both 7k either of them could do with a change.

Hunter

Definitely needs a bank.

Smithing

Already noticed quite a few times, apparently already on the list of owners to do list?
being there's only one bar per smelt option.

Prayer
xp
- a little too fast, but quite the appropriate pace?

Feedback please.

Firemaking

xp - VERY fast, infact i got 99 from less than 30 normal logs.

Woodcutting

Also quite fast, not even close though, could do with a little touch slower xp rate

/

Who would like a prestige system?

Reach max stats, start again with points and or a cape/item?

/

Pvm could do with some certain items, a player has suggested Rapiers and torva should be dropped, i say no, but unless it was 1 in 500-1000 kills, it'll make the player base op, leading to out of hand op players/pk/ etc

The certain player was right in one case, d claws, and ags etc are available as common rares, they're pk items, we don't often see pk as much as we should, so can we either do with a adjustment or a majority add in drop?

Feedback please!

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.  Empty Re: List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.

Post by Neacail Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Hello chaps awesome suggestions here.I'm leaving my personal opinion here .
I do agree with all the skilling that you suggested ( thieving , hunter , smithing , firemaking and woodcutting) and i do think that prayer is a bit fast but it's fast only due to dragon bones being in trivia and its hard with big bones only. but my personal opinion is that i think i like the way that exp rates are on the prayer and i dont think there should be any changes.

The prestige system is a cool idea too i think it will be a cool feature. Players can reset there stats to get the points / cape or new items etc. As you said about the torva / rapier i would like to see a boss that drops them but it MUST NOT be easy . I think that the 1 in 500-1000 is a fair drop rate.

Thanks for leaving these suggestions Smile
Regards
Neacail

Neacail

Back to top Go down

List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.  Empty Re: List of suggestions - Minimal impact on the server.

Post by Alex Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:21 pm

I. Love. You. I will definetely modify the EXP rates. It's indeed way too fast. The prestige system therefore, will be a bit more work to do. Me and Fatal will discuss this in the near future, you'll be kept up-to-date!

Alex
Admin

https://torvarev.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:32 pm

I like these ideas, I also think you should get pking skill from pvping at duel arena.

Thank you,
-Robbie

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde JJ Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Love the prestige system idea. keeps the game going after you maxed your level out. I feel as prayer needs a nerf, its something along the lines of less than 140 dragon bones equals level 99.
Ye Olde JJ
Ye Olde JJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 am

Loving the feedback! Excellent forums work guys, Glad to see you back on the forums Robbie, Missed you my man.

LOVE.YOU.TOO

Thanks Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down