TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Shop: Level Point store [Update]

Go down

Keep Glowing dagger in LP shop

New Shop: Level Point store [Update] I_vote_lcap0%New Shop: Level Point store [Update] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Shop: Level Point store [Update] I_vote_lcap100%New Shop: Level Point store [Update] I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

New Shop: Level Point store [Update] Empty New Shop: Level Point store [Update]

Post by Alex Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Dear community,

Recently we've had a few in-game updates, which include the new LP shop! At this point it's possible to buy these items:
New Shop: Level Point store [Update] Lpstor10

Prices:

Magic Box

So, as you currently may have noticed, there is an unknown item in the LP shop! You may have various questions about this unknown object, but I'm here to explain it to you guys!

This Magic Box is a new concept to add more in-game content. We're planning to change the rewards every week, so that we keep the items as variated as possible. The first week, the Magic Box contains a Glowing Dagger.
Here are some stats of the dagger:
New Shop: Level Point store [Update] Glowin10

The dagger comes with a custom-made Special Attack, which will cost you 25% of the Special Bar.

What next?

Now you may ask, what's going to happen with the item inside of the Magic Box, when the reward of the Magic Box will be changed? We will keep a poll running, which is: Keep Glowing Dagger in the shop.

If most of the votes recieve a yes, the item will permanently be added to the LP store. Keep in mind, there is a maximum of items in one shop, so when it's full, it's full!

I hope you all have a great day,

Regards,

Alex

Alex
Admin

https://torvarev.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down