TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jj - Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Jj - Introduction Empty Jj - Introduction

Post by Ye Olde JJ Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Hola mi amigos. Not really sure how to start of this introduction so here goes. My name is Jacob, but i prefer to be called Jj seeing as its actually a nickname of mine, and i'm also using it as my username Very Happy. So what got me into rsps. You know if i could remember what got me into them i would tell you but i don't, so i'll tell you a little story instead. I've been into rsps probably since i was 12. From the age of 12 to 14 i started getting experience coding (of course playing servers as well) and by the time i was 15 i had my own server up and running. The server didn't get a huge player base, but it did get into the high teens so i was pretty happy. About a year past and me and my hoster, who i was good friends with, decided to shut down the server. I still have that server to this day, and made improvements on it just for fun and personal gain. Then of course i coded just for fun, and again for personal gain but never opened up another server, but that's all besides the point, but i guess its safe to say if none of the staff are online and you need help, you can always give me a shout and i'll see if i can help you out. Fast forward to present day (because who wants to hear about my bad choices i made in middle school and high school.. oh wait i'm still making those choices today...) I'm 19 years old, pretty relaxed guy, not much gets me stressed out, and if i am stressed out you know something is wrong. I used to have some anger issues and sometimes they flare back up, so if i ever get pissy with anyone i apologize in advanced, 9 times out of 10 if i get angry over something it is my fault, and will end up saying sorry for anything. I think that about covers everything... HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS READING MY BOOK Smile
Ye Olde JJ
Ye Olde JJ

Back to top Go down

Jj - Introduction Empty Re: Jj - Introduction

Post by Chaps07 Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Nice to meet you Jacob, nice post, Enjoy TorvaRev Smile

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Nice to meet you buddy enjoy torvarev Smile

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatalsalmon Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:07 am

Awesome book:) thanks for leaving your introduction!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Welcome to TorvaRev, If you have any queries just ask us and we will try to help as much as possible.

Thank you,
-Robbie

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down