TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Interesting Suggestion Empty Interesting Suggestion

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:14 pm

I would like to see a new type of staff rank added called Event Staff, these particular staff do no get any commands but they get access to a special command shop that can only be used for prizes for events. Any staff seen using these items will be demoted and blacklisted from applying for 2 months.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Interesting Suggestion Empty Re: Interesting Suggestion

Post by Range owns6 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:16 pm

TheRealRobbie wrote:I would like to see a new type of staff rank added called Event Staff, these particular staff do no get any commands but they get access to a special command shop that can only be used for prizes for events. Any staff seen using these items will be demoted and blacklisted from applying for 2 months.

Its a nice idea but i dont think it's necessary to dedicate a player to making events as they will not go on often, as in there wont be events often enough to need a person to organise it, would be easier to have owners organise and hosts events.

Range owns6

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 pm

I think it's a inappropriate rank considering for the time being, we have owners and potentially admins who can fulfill this type of suggestion.

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Chaps07 wrote:I think it's a inappropriate rank considering for the time being, we have owners and potentially admins who can fulfill this type of suggestion.

Thanks, Chaps07

Owners are currently busy with coding and fixing bugs which doesn't give them time to host events. This is the reason why I think this rank would be a good addition to the server as it will give the owners more time to think about the server which will increase our experience whilst playing.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:33 am

Correct,

They're consistently coding but if there's ever enough players on for a event, i'm sure like Fatal's already suggested, 10+ players, he will be considering to host a nice event for the newcomers, and the players who have lost their hard work on the Alpha.

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down