TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double xp Weekends

5 posters

Go down

Double xp Weekends Empty Double xp Weekends

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:55 am

G'day players,

Just a thought from personal experiences, i think a double xp weekend could suit this server quite nice, for those complaining of the skills that take a little extra time,
You might have something worth looking forward to, makes the challenge have a relaxing time but this is entirely upto you.

Feel free to comment please
Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Double xp Weekends Empty Re: Double xp Weekends

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 am

I believe this would become too op and make people not be excited about getting that 99 on the skill that took forever to complete. But it would be nice to have double exp weekends on a set amount on skills not all of them.

This could also encourage players to train the skill they really hate so they can get it out of the way.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 am

Okay, well for one nobody has finished their combat yet, the combat, fishing, and summoning are three hard skills, the summoning you have to pk to get, so i'm sure it won't effect the self rewarding feeling of completing their skills, and for the newcomers it will let them become a little bit better, and encourage more players to stay on in the weekends.

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:19 am

You cant forget the PKing skill, that is a pain to level.

I have never pked on alpha or beta but I know this because other player have told me how much kills you need to get 99.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:22 am

Yeah i believe this double XP weekend is for the future, it's just a idea that popped into my head, i have given it a second thought.

When the race for maxing levels is over, i'm sure the newcomers will appreciate a bit of support getting upto the standard of the community.

Yes correct Robbie, for players like yourself who feel asthough they can't or don't like pking, i'm sure we could work something out, maybe even set a pure pking zone, for lower levels.

Thanks Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:27 am

Another idea that relates to the PKing skill, It could be made so there is a funpk place where you can get PKing skill but no PK points. Doing this will make you not lose your gear but you can train the PK skill. This may cause a few problems though because they would need a location for it. However I have thought of that and I believe south of Al-Kharid, the gate to the desert, would be an amazing place to do funpking.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:33 am

That's what duel arena is for robbie, if you can't pk at all, please ask a fellow player to assist you with a duel Smile

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:35 am

Yes but I think having a fun pk area will allow for team battles and it could be fun for events which could give pk points only to be hosted by alex or fatal.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:08 am

there's already team pk's, if you can't pk, use the duel arena, if you want to team pk well go for it Smile

Please post ideas as your own topic.

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Neacail Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:53 pm

I really like this idea and i approve that this suggestion could take place well done chaps!

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatalsalmon Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:35 pm

I will talk to Alex about it, thanks for the feedback.

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Thankyou for reading, I strongly think it could be a potential future idea, not so much with people battling out a comp.

Might even be a good idea to do combat weekends, or pk level weekends, were you pk for double xp, and or combat levels, just to get the flow of combat levels or pk.

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Range owns6 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Chaps07 wrote:Thankyou for reading, I strongly think it could be a potential future idea, not so much with people battling out a comp.

Might even be a good idea to do combat weekends, or pk level weekends, were you pk for double xp, and or combat levels, just to get the flow of combat levels or pk.

Thanks, Chaps07

Agreed, i would love to see double exp weekends as well as random or organised pk events in the future.

Range owns6

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Range owns6 wrote:
Chaps07 wrote:Thankyou for reading, I strongly think it could be a potential future idea, not so much with people battling out a comp.

Thanks, Chaps07

Agreed, i would love to see double exp weekends as well as random or organised pk events in the future.

Range,

Thankyou for the feedback, love the support

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum