TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dicing, the rules and trusted list.

4 posters

Go down

Dicing, the rules and trusted list. Empty Dicing, the rules and trusted list.

Post by Chaps07 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 pm

This post is dedicated to explaining the dice games we have available, the rules and outlining who is currently on the trusted list. (This will be edited in the future to add additions).

TorvaRev Community,

Please present a dice bag to a hoster, and you're available for a dice game upto 50m per game,
This new rule has been added due to players taking advantage of gambling, and irresponsibly gambled there entire bank, and quitting.

Blackjack

​Blackjack is a game using the percentile dice (1-100). The aim of the game is to roll as close to 100 as possible, WITHOUT going over 100. The host is to firstly roll for you. If you roll for example a 50, you have the option to Hit or Stick​. ​Hitting on 50 means that you would need to roll below 50 to ensure that you don't bust (which is going above 100). If you hit and are fortunate enough not to bust, e.g 49, you have a total of 99 and should stick.

Now it's the host's turn to roll, he needs to BEAT (NOT TIE!) your number, which means he needs to have a combined roll of 100 to win you. You can not tie at blackjack.

Rules of Blackjack[

​1) The host rolls the dice, he rolls for you first then rolls to try and beat your score.

​2) There are no ties in blackjack. If the bettor rolls 100, it's an auto win and payment should be made immediately.

3) Payment must be agreed BEFORE the rolls are taken place. Failure to do so, may result in you being paid in items you did not want/need.

4) Failure to pay immediately results in a permanent ban.

​5) If you are scammed by a member who is not a trusted dicer, we are not obliged to refund you. We have the list to ensure scams are to a minimum!

55x2

​55x2 is a simple dice game. You bet the host, the host rolls the percentile dice and if the roll is 55-100, you win x2 your initial bet. Please refer to rules 4 & 5 of blackjack which also apply to this game.

​The Trusted Dicers

The current trusted dicers of TorvaRev are:

- Chaps07 - Dicer - 50m bets and below.

- Neacail - 50m bets and below.

- Albertron - 50m bets and below.

Feel like you would make a great trusted dicer? Appeal below!

If a trusted dicer is caught scamming, this will result in a life time ban from Admin which will not be revoked. These players are deemed as trusted by the society and can (if they're available) to middleman/host dice.

How to become a Trusted Dicer?

If you wish to become a trusted dicer, you must prove yourself over a period of time. Always be open to use middlemen, be as legit as possible to your bettors and make sure that you follow the gaming rules appropriately. If you feel you do these things consistently and you deserve a shot please contact a member of admin in game. (Chaps07, FatalSalmon, Alex).

I hope this post is informative, if you need to ask me any further questions, or feel anything I have written is wrong, please contact me.

Thankyou, Chaps07

Last edited by Chaps07 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Dicing, the rules and trusted list. Empty Re: Dicing, the rules and trusted list.

Post by Neacail Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Nice guide my man thanks chaps Smile as always Very Happy

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Dicing, the rules and trusted list. Empty Re: Dicing, the rules and trusted list.

Post by Sir Anthone Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Hey guys been gone awhile because of work, i was the first noob to have a dice bag legit in game because the mods, id like to be a trusted dicer in game but with my own personal rules posted, i have a 1-8 dice bag and i wanna keep it that way and my max bet would be 1m not 50m, lets talk ranks i youd like get back to me Smile

Sir Anthone

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:01 pm

I'll get back to you on that one Anthonie, thankyou for the inquiry, i'm sure you'll make a great dicer! Considering you're doing low bets, i don't see a reason for you to be ranked, Send me a pm if you disagree, i'm happy to have a discussion before actions are put in place! Smile

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde JJ Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:37 am

very well written, explains all rules in detail.
Ye Olde JJ
Ye Olde JJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:34 am

Thankyou JJ, Been off working, hope to catch you around soon dude Smile

Thanks, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down