TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skilling/Shops

2 posters

Go down

Skilling/Shops Empty Skilling/Shops

Post by Range owns6 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Could you maybe increase the experience for fishing? i think it seems a bit weird that shrimps start at 350 xp per catch, but even for hunter the starting experience is 1500 per catch, even as you progress through fishing the experience gained barely increases, for example shrimp is 350xp and tuna is only 650 xp each and could you also make it so the X button (when buying any item from the shop) actually lets you put any amount instead of buying just 50 at a time? Also could you maybe have a small stock of charms so that people will not have to grind for hours only to get the charms for summoning? One last thing, i think that skilling should give good rewards, for example it would be nice to have a shop that you can buy things with for "skilling points", or increase the price that you can sell products of skilling for, i.e. grimy weeds from farming.

Range owns6

Back to top Go down

Skilling/Shops Empty Re: Skilling/Shops

Post by Lazy Storm Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:12 pm

I support all of this except for the charm shop part(and that could just be because I like pvming and want an excuse to do more of it). Good Job Mate Smile
Lazy Storm
Lazy Storm

Back to top Go down