TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator

5 posters

Go down

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator Empty Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator

Post by Lazy Storm Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Part 1
What's your time zone?: EST(GMT-5)
Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: 3 days
How many hours do you normally play daily?: 6-7
Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: yes
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : I have lots of experience as an rsps staff member, and am very familiar with the game, itself.
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: yes

Part 2
A player says that they have been scammed; what do you do?:
1. Talk to the scammed player alone. Find out who scammed them, what they lost, and what exactly took place.
2. Talk to the scammer alone. See what they have to say to defend themselves. Look for the scammed items. If there's reasonable suspicion that they've been scamming, jail them.
3. If you can confirm that they've indeed been scamming people, check to see if they've scammed anyone else. If they have, repeat the same process for those players.
4. Replace the lost items, and wait for an administrator to decide their fate.
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: (lol what are friends)
Judge them accordingly for the rule(s) that they've broken. If you're emotionally conflicted to the point where you cannot accurately do so, let another staff member know, so that they can make a more appropriate decision.
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?:
1. Ask the players involved to do it over pm
2. If they don't stop, summon them, so they can hash it out in your presence. Try to help solve the problem, if you can.
3. If they continue to use the yell function, temporarily mute them, otherwise, give them each a warning and carry on.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?:
This question confuses me, but I suppose I'd try to help them best I could, while trying to find someone who could help them, like an admin.

Last edited by Lazy Storm on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Lazy Storm
Lazy Storm

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator

Post by Alex Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks for your application, I posted a new topic with the format of a staff application. You may edit your start post with the correct application format. Format can be found here.

Alex
Admin

https://torvarev.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator Empty vouch

Post by Chaps07 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

I vouch for you dude 7/10, you're helpful and friendly, you try as much as you can to do what is right, and i like it.

players feel free to add your in game experiences with Lazy Storm, You get a opinion as much as anyone.

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator Empty Re: Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator

Post by Neacail Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:38 pm

I think that you would be a great moderator.You are funny and i like to chat with you.You have the patience with beginner players and would love to see you as a moderator.You are helpful and you know the game pretty well.Good luck and i vouch for you too!

Neacail

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Thanks for editing you starterpost to the correct format. I'm going to discuss the further actions with FatalSalmon, you'll hear from us.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Alex
Admin

https://torvarev.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatalsalmon Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Alex and I have approved your application, welcome to the team!

Sincerely,
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Fatalsalmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Lazy Storm - In-Game Moderator Empty Gz

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:36 am

Congratz, Hope you fulfill the requirements, and assist me in the line of duty.

The players at the moment are starting to arrive so please keep active and guide them through the process, you have been a top player on both Alpha, and currently on Beta, there's not a single player who i would like in your current position.

Welldone, Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down