TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin Empty Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin

Post by Foxxy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 am

Part 1
What's your time zone?: EST
Do you have previous staff experience?: I was previously a mod on a server called Lost Ruins RSPS before it was shut down by the owner. Also at the moment, I'm a commander in a gaming clan, which leaves me to deal with a lot of conflict, work out kinks in the community, plan events, and overall be a role model to the community.
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: I've only been here a day or so
How many hours do you normally play daily?: I am normally on my computer for 6+hours a day where I can dedicate a large amount of time into this server Smile
Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: As I go along I learn new things that I can help out new players that may have the same kinks that I run into. But im very knowledgable about runescape and Private servers and am very willing to help and answer any questions someone may have.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? : I think I can make a good addition to the TorvaRev Staff team because I have already fallen deeply in love with this server and all it has to offer and want to invest a ton of time into a brand new server to help turn it into one the biggest RSPS' there is on the market.
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: Indeed

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: If a player were to approach me saying they have been scammed, I would ask who has scammed them, and investigate. If they have proof that they have been scammed(IE. screenshots or video) Then I will give out appropriate punishment. Then I would leave it up to the owners weither or not the items should be refunded depending on the items to keep the economy in good standing.
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: Friend or not, If they are breaking the rules they must be given the appropriate punishments to maintain equal justice and no one feeling like they're being treated differently
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: Ask the two players to stop arguing. If they do not stop arguing, mute them.
A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: I contact on someone in higher ranking staff to assist this particualar player after I have tried to find an alternate solution with this players problem.

Foxxy

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin Empty Re: Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin

Post by Chaps07 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:43 am

I think appealing for moderator is more appropriate considering being a leading staff member is such a high responsibility, i'm not saying you couldn't be one, but you'd need to earn the leadership through showing your skills as a consistent, active and decisive leader.

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin Empty Re: Staff Application - Foxy - In-game Head Admin

Post by Robbie Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:51 am

Chaps07 wrote:I think appealing for moderator is more appropriate considering being a leading staff member is such a high responsibility, i'm not saying you couldn't be one, but you'd need to earn the leadership through showing your skills as a consistent, active and decisive leader.

I agree with Chaps, also starting as a moderator will allow you to learn more about the server and how people are punished for which rules they break.

Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaps07 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:19 am

Thankyou Robbie, Atm i think Lazy has fullfilled the only required mod for the time being given their's only a certain amount of players active, once we build our community, we will need to build our team.

Thankyou for the great application, keep working hard and you will be recognized.

Thanks Chaps07

Chaps07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down