TorvaRev [Alpha]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff application sk8rdemon applaying for( mod or admin )

Go down

staff application sk8rdemon  applaying for( mod or admin ) Empty staff application sk8rdemon applaying for( mod or admin )

Post by sk8rdemon Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Part 1
What's your time zone?: my time zone is +3
Do you have previous staff experience?: yes i do 2 years admin on soulsplit
How long have you been with TorvaRev?: 2 days
How many hours do you normally play daily?: normally i play rsps for 2-5 hours
Are you a active/helpful member of the community(In-game and forums)?: yes and i well be helpful in the fourms
Why do you think you would be a good addition to the TorvaRev staff team? :cuz  i got experience of 2 years admin on soulsplit
Do you know all our rules, and do you know how to deal with a player breaking them?: I am familiar with TorvaRev's rules. To deal with a player that has broken the rules you must give them a  warning. after abusing the rules yet again the player will get a written warning (I.E on forums) describing what they did wrong and what the disciplinary action will be if they have another offense. The third action would be to remove the player from the server for a certain period of time or permanently. If the player returns after the suspension and commits another offence they will be IP banned from the server. This process is the process that the Human Resources department in companies structure their disciplinary measures.

Part 2
A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?:i ask him for a prof or a pic of the items that have been scammed for and of i cant slove the proplem i go to you
Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?:i givehim a warning and tell him to stop of he doint a have to jail him
There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I would send out a verbal warning to all parties involved threatening a timed mute. If the situation does not sort itself out quickly I would mute the parties involved for a certain amount of time.

A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?:i will assistance him to the best of my capabilities /  If the situation is not resolved i will seek assistance from our staff team

sk8rdemon

Back to top Go down